For one of our clients we are looking for a seasoned IT Manager in Alkmaar. This Dutch, family owned company has recently merged with her French business partner. This in order to improve the level of service to their clients in the competitive travel business.
The goals for 2020 are all around integrating the people and the systems.
The main responsibilities of the IT Manager will be:
- Manage IT & computer systems operations
- Guarantee data protection & security
- Manage projects portfolio
- Manage IT staff and external partners/vendors
- Manage IT budget
What is expected from the candidate?
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Knowledge of business processes especially in hospitality industry
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data management and data governance
- GDPR compliance
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Fluent English, French is a plus
In more detail:
- Good knowledge in Hospitality Information System (Reservation, Booking, Rate, Point of Sales, Property management, Channels distribution, etc.)
- AD, LDAP, ADFS
- Good practice of Office 365 and Azure
- Knowledge of Web technologies
- Familiar with other business process design and operation (Finance, Procurement, Sales, etc.)
- Knowledge of databases SQL, Oracle and Business Intelligence systems
- Knowledge of ERP systems, especially Sage is a plus
What can you expect in this role?
You will work closely together with the CTO in order to integrate the teams in the Netherlands and France. Take ownership to drive the business and processes forward and create the bases for future business.
Next to an interesting and changing environment the primary and secondary benefits are well-balanced.
If you see yourself working here please send me your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the week of the 6th of January the shortlist will be presented to our client so please make sure you contact me in time.