For one of our Key Clients we are looking for a Chief Data Officer who will be working closely together with the Board of Directors. This company has been the top performer of the Dutch economy over the last decades.
Over the years, large amounts of data have been generated throughout this organization. And the moment has come to create this new position of CDO in order to utilize and maximize the potential of the data.
As the CDO your main accountabilities are:
- Build up and lead the Data Office organization;
- Ensure smooth transition from the as-is situation to the to-be organization, enabling operational quality and continuation of business;
- Define clear roles and responsibilities in the Data Transformation Journey;
- Acts as a thought leader on getting, transforming and delivering data;
- Chairs the Data Strategy Governance Board;
- Prioritizes together with cross-functional Data Strategy Governance Board Data initiatives and leads timely planning and execution;
- Actively communicate the Data Strategy across all functions;
- Provide leadership and direction in Data Strategy and Change, Data Architecture, Data Quality, Data Integration, BI, Data Streaming and Data Platforms & Tooling across the different teams within the Data Office;
- Manages and responsible for Data Office budget;
- Allocates Data Office resources for the execution of the Data Strategy;
- Manages consulting resources dedicated to the data project and initiatives within the organization;
- Reports to the CTDO and Executive Management members on planning, progress and quality of the Data Office implementation and execution;
- Responsible for over 300 Data related specialists.
What does my client expect from a candidate?
- Having dealt with similar accountabilities as mentioned above;
- Have the technical and political expertise to deliver what is expected;
- Understands the Dutch culture and willingness to invest in the language when needed.
What can you expect from the organization?
- A leading position within an A-Brand in the Netherlands;
- Create your own department.;
- Outstanding financial package.
Please let me know if you would like to apply for this position. Please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.