Director Data Analytics EMEA
On behalf of our client we are looking to get in touch with an experienced Director Data Analytics EMEA.
The company has its origins in the US and has grown 40% YOY worldwide over the past years with their cutting-edge healthcare product. The current EMEA HQ is situated in Amsterdam but will move to Switzerland in Q1 2020. As the current Director Data Analytics will not move abroad, we are looking for a person who wants to start in Amsterdam in Q4 2019 for the hand-over and then move to Zurich to build a new Data Analytics team.
In this role you will help the EMEA marketing team making sense of the data they have amassed over the past years. What makes it rather unique is that marketing is targeting both B2C and B2B channels, focussing on client segmentation and pricing. You do this with a team of CRM specialists (Salesforce), Data Engineers & Scientist, Reporting specialists and Pricing & Web analysts. The total team is 15 people, of which a few are based in Russia.
You have a “enabling” role, meaning that you and your team show the business how to create value from data; you will create compelling models that give data-drive insights for both B2C and B2B clients in the EMEA region. You need to chair workshops in order to better understand the business wishes and to “sell” your solutions to the Sales teams. In summary it is a combination of Data + Analytics + Presenting.
The culture of the company is one of “going for it” and sometimes resembles a scale-up due to their speed of execution. In this setting you know how to navigate in an international, matrix organisation with multiple, sometimes conflicting, stakeholders locally but also in the US and other EMEA countries.
What you bring:
- A solid background in Data Analytics, preferably marketing intelligence
- Strong team and stakeholder management experience in an international matrix organisation
- Being recognised as a Thought leader in the Data Analytics field
- Previous experience in a Salesforce (Marketing Cloud), SAP PowerBI environment is a plus
What you get in return:
- A fast-paced work environment, where decisions are made quickly
- The possibility to start building your own team in Zurich
- Make a direct impact on the bottom-line of the company
- A very interesting salary and relocation package to move to Zurich in 2020
Please not that we can only take EU citizens into consideration for this position and preferably Swiss citizens who want to start in Amsterdam and then move to Switzerland in 2020.
You can contact Oliver Jongma of Perca Search on + 31 6 145 926 76 or by email on email@example.com