Innovation Lead Artificial Intelligence
On behalf of one of our clients we are looking to get in touch with an Innovation Lead Artificial Intelligence. In this role you will explore new business models for the organisation based on A.I.
Although having launched various successful digital initiatives, the organisation now wants to accelerate their digital transformation. To do so, the they have defined high-level key topics in which they want to innovate and that can ultimately be incorporated in their existing business or that can be launched outside of the current operations. Typically, our work takes place in the Third and Fourth wave of A.I. The Innovation Competence Centre has been placed outside of the “business as usual” and can thus act independently and unbiased in a large corporate setting.
You will explore and launch a multitude of new A.I. ventures with teams that you build yourself. In general, you will run 30 – 40 different A.I. projects simultaneously in different stages of their inception. Your goal is to grow one or two of your initiatives into the scale-up phase.
Next to these innovations you will be helping the current business stakeholders with their very difficult A.I. subjects such as hyper analytics. You will advise them on how to best make use of technology and people to become successful.
What will you bring:
- You are recognised as a Thought Leader in the A.I. field
- Having worked in both a corporate and a scale-up/start-up environment
- Very strong stakeholder management skills on C-level in combination with being able to lead A.I. teams
- Proven experience experimenting with new A.I. initiatives
- A strong network in the A.I. domain including vendors, universities, etc.
- Having launched new A.I. initiatives
- A can-do mentality; not afraid of launching or stopping projects
What you can expect in return:
- The chance to work with some of the smartest minds on strategic initiatives
- The ability to make a real impact by launching new, feasible initiatives
- Freedom to try and experiment; failing is an option but do it quickly
- The possibility to form your own high-performing teams
- An excellent salary ranging between € 150.000 - € 165.000 on a yearly basis and an excellent package such as a car and pension scheme
If you would like to know more about this role, you can contact me om +31 6 145 926 76 or by firstname.lastname@example.org