On behalf of one of our clients we are looking to get in touch with a Solution Architect with knowledge of the financial sector. In this role you will help building a future ready architecture which will support the ambitious company plans. Do you get energy from designing Solution Architectures for new innovative projects, from the world of financials and new technologies, from working with the business on innovation projects and from working in a dynamic young team? Then applying for this role might just be your best next move!
You will lead, develop and document the Solution Architectures in close cooperation with the Enterprise Architect, and in collaboration with internal stakeholders, Architects, Application Specialists and technology partners in accordance with Enterprise Architecture Governance, Principles and Rules of Engagement.
The organisation has a very dynamic and informal culture. You will work in a young forward focused team with ambitious and eager people, willing to make impact within IT and the business.
What will you do?
The Solution Architect:
- Takes the lead in designing solutions for strategical and tactical changes.
- Engages business stakeholders, IT stakeholders and suppliers as a trusted partner.
- Produces state of the art solution design documentation and models in line with compliance, security and data quality requirements, and documents these in our architecture repository.
- Conducts architectural evaluation, design and analysis of project deliverables.
- Manages Architecture Board approvals regarding the solutions and keeps track of issues/concerns and their resolutions.
- Works together with the Enterprise Architect and other architects to formulate and maintain a target architecture that supports business and IT strategy.
- Keeps track of relevant technology trends and Fintechs.
- Works with the Business Consultants within Enable Business Growth on architectural solutions for new innovations.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Business Information Management or Computer Sciences.
- Business knowledge of our sector (corporate banking or retail banking).
- Certified in one or more Architecture Frameworks, such as TOGAF, Zachman, DYA.
- Knowledge of and experience with Archimate tools (preferably BlueDolphin).
- Knowledge of Information Security and relevant banking regulations and compliance.
- Knowledge of and experience with modern application architecture and integration solutions, like web services, API’s, cloud services, SaaS, etc.
- Consultancy skills (analytical, advising, coaching, presenting and workshop facilitating).
- Fluent in Dutch and English (our corporate language), written & spoken.
- An excellent salary ranging between €80.000 – 95.000K on a yearly basis and an excellent package such as a verry good pension scheme.
If you would like to know more about this role you can contact Martijn Brinkhorst of Perca Search on + 31 6 13 65 33 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org