On behalf of one of our partners, a strong player in the real-estate market, we are currently looking for a Head of IT Operations.
The goal of this position is to establish a roadmap for a new, greenfield, infrastructure environment for the client to cover the full-scope from datacenter to workspace. Furthermore you will be responsible for the management of all resources available to achieve the goal mentioned above.
- Be responsible for the enterprise wide IT-operations
- Provide direction and input on architecture and design of infrastructure related initiatives
- Lead the IT-infra roadmap planning
- Lead production quality initiatives
- Create standard operating initiatives to track, monitor and escalate system outages
- Work with, manage and build relationships with third party vendors
- Manage, analyze and forecast the departmental budget
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT leadership role
- Comprehensive knowledge of (network) infrastructure and cloud technologies
- Experience with IT migrations, implementations and integrations
- Comprehensive experience with IT-operations and processes using ITIL
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management
- Fluent in English; both verbal and written
What we offer:
- Challenging position with direct and deep impact in the organisation's IT strategy
- Salary in the range of €90-€120k per annum + bonus and benefits
We welcome international applicants; please do note given the timeline for this position you should already be eligible to work in the EU.
If you would like to know more about this role you can contact Jeroen Meeuws of Perca Search on + 31 6 48 82 69 23 or email@example.com