Domain Consultant (Finance & Risk)
Objective The Domain Consultant (DC) advises end users on applications, roadmaps, data modelling, optimizations and (regulatory) reporting in one or more of the following domains: Finance & Risk. Information analysis and advisory on best usage of software and platforms, including analysis on data processing and reporting are the core responsibility of the DC.
The DC applies strong financial, analytical, technical and organizational skills to support multiple projects in the role of analyst, advisor and lead for (smaller) changes. The DC presents and interacts effectively with all levels of management and peers and is able to influence and bring improvements. The DC understands the company products and services and translates the strategy of the domain into viable solutions.
Organizational setting and collaboration
The DC works within the Business Unit IT and reports to the IT Lead of the domain Finace & Risk. The main stakeholders of the consultant are the Process Owners, Product Controllers, Super Users, Domain Architects, Enterprise Architects, Domain Owners (Bank-wide) and Vendor management.
Qualifications- required education & (technical) knowledge
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Economy, Finance, Business Administration or Business, Information Management with a strong IT component.
- Knowledge of European regulatory legislation (Basel III, COREP, FINREP, BE/SE/DRA, IFRS).
- Proven track record in application (landscape) transformation and developing business solutions.
- General Banking knowledge (core Banking value chains, end-to-end processes and back office systems).
- Knowledge of Process Architecture, Financial & Risk Applications, BI concepts and SQL.
- Knowledge of and experience in business and IT change methodologies (Agile/Scrum and ITIL).
- Consultancy skills (analytical, advising, coaching, presenting).
- Excellent social- and communication skills in fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal).