On behalf of one of our partners, a big innovative player in the energy market, we are currently looking for a Head of Global IT infrastructure.
The goal for this position is to establish a centralized, globally operating infrastructure. Currently multiple (legacy) systems are used tailored to the local needs, given the organization's growth ambition these need to be unified. Your role within this environment is to define a strategic plan to achieve these goals as well as executing them with the help of the business and multiple Vendors. You will be a direct report to the CIO and Board of Directors.
- Define the infrastructure strategy conform with current trends and future needs;
- Define the technological changes and clearly communicate the impact to all stakeholders;
- Design and direct the IT-ops processes (Vendors & SAM);
- Establish relevant metrics (SLA's / KPI's) with internal and external service providers and manage these;
- Travel regularly (30-40%) to client sites, mainly in the UK and Poland.
- Infrastructure strategy visioning and delivery experience;
- Proven success in delivering large-scale, international, infrastructure solutions;
- Experience managing large infrastructure partners (e.g. Microsoft/Cisco/AWS);
- Experience engaging with C-level executives;
- Experience managing remote teams;
- Knowledge implementing IT-security principles.
Given the international character of this position you must be fluent in English, multiple additional languages is a pre.
What we offer:
You will be working in a very ambitious organisation which invests greatly in their employees and the tools enabling to do your job.
Next to that:
- Possibility to have a great impact on global strategy
- Salary in the range of 100-120k + bonus + benefits
We welcome international applicants; please do note given the timeline for this position you should already be eligible to work in the EU.
If you would like to know more about this role you can contact Jeroen Meeuws of Perca Search on + 31 6 48 82 69 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org