Regional Director Digital Transformation Consulting
An exciting position has opened up for an experienced Vice President Digital Transformation Consulting who will be responsible for establishing and building our client’s presence in the EU out of a brand-new location in Amsterdam. In this role you will work closely with the CEO, COO, executive leadership and Operations team to craft and implement an effective expansion strategy within the EU market. You will be working on the axis of business, strategy and creative.
In 2018 the company has added over 160 highly capable people to their company and have grown the client base significantly in Europe, USA, and Canada. While international operations have been serviced from abroad, they have decided to establish a physical presence in key global markets. Amsterdam has been chosen as the hub for their European operations.
This position is a critical leadership role to ensure the success of the European expansion.
After on-boarding with the current leadership team, you will launch the new entity and lead/build it to become a credible, established partner of choice in the EU market.
This boutique consulting company is specialised in transforming how clients innovate and engage with their customers, by helping validate business solutions, removing roadblocks, and identifying opportunities. Tirelessly devoted to partnership, they work to achieve business agility, shorten time to market, and plan a successful experience. Their experts help define, validate, and analyse opportunities prior to making major investments.
Next to strong development teams their designers focus on the challenge at hand and work to design the strongest solution. When done right, great UX is invisible, just like great code. Empathy wins over ego when you’re designing the right thing. Their steadfast UX and visual designers tap into user insights to ensure to build validated products that provide exceptional experiences and results.
During the engagements they partner up with the client’s teams, learning them to work Agile with a focus on Continuous Delivery. This leads to productivity increases within the client’s development teams.
The DNA of the company is very strong; every person is inspired to grow. They offer every person a budget to attend or speak at conference worldwide.
- Lead the entry, expansion and growth in the EU market beginning in the Netherlands
- Partner with the executives to adapt the vision and strategy into a country-specific business plan and go-to-market strategy
- Build and lead a high-performing, passionate team and establishing a collaborative office environment reflective of the culture and values
- Leverage your existing professional network and continue to grow your network to mine for both employee candidates and prospective clients
- Work cross-functionally within the organisation to bring the strategy to reality through strategic oversight, precise execution and operational excellence
- Analyse performance and iterating on the business plan / approach where needed to achieve/exceed identified business objectives
- P&L responsible
- Permanently located in (or willing to relocate to) Amsterdam
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch IT market
- Seasoned, highly motivated, entrepreneurial and values-driven leader
- Experience leading a global expansion and establishing an international office
- Experience in a professional services or consulting
- General management experience across a wide variety of functions; strategy, operations, product management, marketing, new business development, solution delivery, digital, innovation
- Well-networked with access to best-in-class candidates and client contacts
- Knowledge of lean/agile development principles and digital transformation
- Highly effective communicator and demonstrated leadership
- Track record of building and growing high performing teams
An exciting position wherein you will be at the heart of a new, high-tech consulting company.
Next to the challenge we can offer a strong salary and package.
If you would like to know more about this role you can contact Oliver Jongma of Perca Search on + 31 6 145 92676 or email@example.com