On behalf of one of the most innovative, international data solutions providers we are looking for a Lead Solution Architect who will chair the team of solution architects and help define a cross product, language and technology architecture for their platform. The role is broad an challenging and requires the necessary experience.
Over the past years our client built a real-time platform that is able to process over 120 million records, 500 million images and (machine) translates over one billion words per day. They achieved this by re-building their platform based on MS in open-source tooling, using the most cutting-edge solutions out there. The corporate culture is driven by a commitment to excellence, innovation and a strong dedication to our customers, employees and communities.
- In this position you will communicates/evangelizes the architecture (principles, policies, standards and patterns) to development groups, business groups and customers.
- You will facilitate the reuse of ideas, components, services and proven patterns across various solutions in the portfolio.
- You will work with business stakeholders, tech leads and the development teams to implement technology initiatives across the entire product portfolio.
- You rely on continuous feedback, promote adaptive design and engineering practices and driven programs and teams to unify around a common technical vision.
- You will perform technical evaluations of a new technology and acquisition candidates as required.
- Establish critical non-functional requirements at the solution level, participate in the definition of others.
- You will plan and develop the Architectural Runway in support of new business features and capabilities.
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems.
- You have a pragmatic approach and a hands-on mentality.
- At least 8 years of experience in software network or systems architecture.
- And experience of cross-entity product architecture experience with proven track record of successful enterprise impacts.
- Master level in architectural design and architectural governance.
- Strong understanding of programming languages, code and database.
- Excellent influence and negotiation skills, creative thinking an problem solving.
- Preferably experience with data platforms and knowledge of application lifecycle management.
- Batchelor/master level of working and thinking with a technical background.
- Excellent communication (verbal and in writing) skills in fluently English.
What’s the offer?
You will be working in a true tech company that invests a lot in its people but also in the tools the employees need and want to do their job. This in a nice environment in the region of The Hague that is easily accessible by car and public transport.
Next to that:
• The chance to have an impact on this organisation and potentially the chance to grow into the organisation
• A verry good salary and excellent secondary benefits.
If you would like to know more about this role you can contact Martijn Brinkhorst of Perca Search on + 31 6 13 65 33 54 or email@example.com