On behalf of one of our partners we are looking to get in touch with an experienced Sales Manager, based in the Amsterdam region.
In this role you will be managing a team of 10 sales professionals who are based locally in the EMEA and APAC region, generating a total revenue of about € 25.000.000 per year. The team consists of four business developers, lead generators, account managers and training managers.
Sales is generated by a mix of using the extensive network of the mother company and by direct sales, with an emphasis on the first. Customers are an interesting mix of large corporations such as Samsung, Philips, Qualcomm, IBM, J&J and Audi, who rely on the specific SAAS solution to protect their intangible assets that generate billions of revenue for them.
Currently the software suite is being overhauled so that these clients can also use the solution to evaluate their intangible assets and use it as a risk tool in a very specific field. Soon new features will be released that are using predictive analytics to assess the success of a certain product.
The move to predictive analytics means that the current sales team will need extensive support in changing their sales methodologies by selling a software solution that is fit rather than box-moving. In the beginning this means that you will travel for about 40% of your time as your team is located outside of the Netherlands.
Next to coaching your sales team you will also build a more scalable sales organisation by putting sales procedures and reporting into place. This will help your team attain their sales targets.
Who are we looking for?
- an experienced Sales Manager, having successfully managed a team of a minimum of six IT Sales Experts, with a minimum of five years of proven leadership
- A very strong People Manager who genuinely is interested and understands the difference between the team members.
- Proven experience in transforming an international sales team
- The ability to define different and use different use cases for the same product, in order to provide a true solution for the clients
- International exposure in complex B2B environments
- Experience working in a complex matrix organisation
- Willing to travel internationally from the Netherlands
What do you get in return?
- One of the strongest PAAS solutions in their domain
- A very informal organisation with a huge drive
- An extensive network of DMU’s that you can approach by cross-selling
- A truly international role and team
- Direct input into the product roadmap
- A fixed salary of € 95.000 to € 100.000 and up to 25% bonus
If you would like to know more about this role you can contact Oliver Jongma of Perca Search on + 31 6 145 92676 or email@example.com
PS: for this role we are also open to relocating Sales Managers