SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
On behalf of one of the most innovative, international data solutions providers we are looking for a Implementation Consultant who will play a pivotal role in the acceptance and further development of a highly sought-after software solution.
Over the past years our client built a real-time platform that is able to process over 110 million records, 500 million images and (machine) translates over one billion words per day. They achieved this by re-building their platform based on MS in open-source tooling, using the most cutting-edge solutions out there.
You will be joining a truly international company in , where more than 25 nationalities work in a unique setting.
IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT – THE PROFILE
As a successful Implementation Consultant your role is twofold.
The majority of the role entails Business Analysis (75%) wherein you will:
- Be the technical owner of the platform and supporting tools, have a good understanding of the possibilities of the system
- Capture (technical) functional and non-functional requirements, use cases and user stories for changes and new features
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Assisting with integration and acceptance testing
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Analyze customer support tickets (2nd and 3rd level support) to uncover their root cause
The other 25 % of your time you will conduct pre-sales activities:
- Assist our the internation sales team on proposals and solutions to customers
- Continuously improve documentation to improve the onboarding of new customers and to reduce common questions asked
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education to Customers
- Understand Customer's technical issues, in the Customer’s vocabulary
- Guide complex customer integrations and provide training to customers when needed
- Analyze system usage and (monitoring), advise customers how to use the system
- Apply Project Management standards to help ensure customers' success
You will report into the Manager Development.
- Proven experience as a software implementation consultant
- Having worked with SW development teams before
- Understanding of API’s and structured data such as XML and JSON
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Mastering the Dutch language is not a must and we are considering Knowledge Migrants already residing in the Netherlands for this position.
WHAT’S THE OFFER?
You will be working in a true tech company that invests a lot in its people but also in the tools the employees need and want to do their job. This in a nice environment in the region of The Hague that is easily accessible by car and public transport.
Next to that:
• The chance to have an impact on a great cutting-edge software solution that this used world-wide by renowned companies
• A salary in the range of € 70.000, = per year with excellent secondary benefits.
For questions, you can contact Oliver Jongma on +31 (0) 6 145 926 76 or firstname.lastname@example.org.