On behalf of our client, one of the fastest growing tech companies of today, we are looking to get in touch with an experienced Product Manager that would like to join this fast growing organization. You will lead an experienced and motivated team of 10 Product Owners across different offices in Europe especially in the Netherlands.
As Head of Product you will translate and manage the company vision. You will be involved in the continues (re)shaping of the value proposition. Along with the above dedicate time to grow and monitor the product team. In this position you will be part of a dynamic and fast growing tech company with a challenging work environment and flat hierarchy where your voice will be truly heard. You will maintain and extend their position in the marketplace by building innovative solutions that will result in maximum revenue growth.
You will work closely with your counterpart in de US, Head of Development, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, executives, investors, and board members to present and champion the ideas that will change the marketing industry.
As Head of Product you will:
- Act as mentor/coach for your team (a real People Manager) you are responsible for guiding, supporting and training our Product Owners, and you encourage them to deliver product improvements with a clear added value for our users;
- Support and facilitate your team members to grow in their personal development and their skill sets;
- Feed the Dev machine: Serve in the Product Owner role by grooming the backlog, writing clear but succinct requirements, planning sprints, and attending scrums;
- Lead go-to-market activities: Work with marketing, sales, support, and others to educate on new product value and release logistics;
- You’ll work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to look at the market opportunities and the competitive landscape in order to secure our strategic vision and differentiating factors;
- Own the product triage and input process, ensuring all squads have clear and concise focus and understand business and strategic goals;
- Build, maintain and communicate the current roadmap, with appropriate versions for internal and external audiences;
- Provide complete clarity to the company regarding roadmap, product KPIs, and product releases on a recurring basis;
- Determine and/or refine processes for submitting bugs, feature requests, and custom development;
- Form and nurture partnerships together with channel and integration teams;
- Receive and react to product feedback from all organizations.
- At least 8 years of experience leading and growing a product team to deliver high quality software products;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, MBA or other advanced degree is a plus;
- Experience with the culture of a scale-up, dynamic, deal with a hectic environment and can set priorities;
- Strong communication skills, company language is English;
- You are familiar with leading multidisciplinary teams to “define and execute” innovative ideas, alongside effectively communicating the vision of the organisation throughout the entire company;
- You have experience in agile methodologies, especially SCRUM;
- Experience with a wide range of software programs and web based applications;
- Your experience with B2B, Enterprise and multi-personal SaaS space will be a plus;
- Willing to travel occasionally in the Netherlands between the two locations and to the US and some European counties (approximately 20%).
What do you get in return?
- A dynamic and challenging international work environment at a young and fast growing company with unique locations;
- A competitive salary and a competitive monthly compensation;
- Opportunity to initiate your own projects;
- Daily lunch;
- Apple gear;
- Unlimited holiday policy.
Feel free to reach out to Martijn Brinkhorst of Perca Search if you are interested in this role by email on email@example.com or by phone on + 31 6 136 533 54