Senior Technical Architects
On behalf of our client we would like to get in touch with seasoned Technology Architects who want to help (re)shape one of the Netherland’s largest and complex IT landscapes into a more simple and elegant landscape that is robust, scalable and secure.
You will be working in a team of senior Business and Technology Architects that transforms strategic visions into modern technology solutions. By using a data driven approach they are helping to shape the digital transformation and ultimately deliver the foundation for a future-proof architecture in a very complex IT landscape.
As a Technical Architect you will architect platforms with the underlaying infrastructure, the integration and application patterns. This by modernising the existing landscape and by creating Architecture Vision documents that will guide agile teams during the implementation, but also by exploring new technologies and trends.
During the complex and innovative projects you will provide hands-on architecture leadership and perform architecture control driven by your architecture principles. The main stakeholders you will involved with are the Change, RUN and Security divisions within the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
For this Leadership position we are looking for a person who has a hands-on IT DNA with the unique combination of very deep technical knowledge and Thought Leadership, so your background looks like:
- You have an Engineering background and are still keen to try new technologies in a “hands-on” way.
- Vast experience in the creation of Architecture Vision Documents that are understood and adhered to by the tech teams because of their fit-for-purpose and technical simplicity
- Experience in very large and complex IT landscapes
- Previous experience in rationalising legacy systems in combination with applying the latest technologies
- Thought Leadership on the highest level and recognised as an Architecture authority
- Active in the Architecture community; having spoken at various summits would be a definite plus. You know how to inspire and influence others
- A deep understanding of microservices, CI and CD, etc
- We are especially looking to reach out to:
- Infrastructure Architects
- Security Architects
- Software Architects
- Could Architects
- Web and Mobile Architects
What do you get in return?
You will join a team of highly skilled Technology Architects who love technology but also deliver very tangible contributions to the digital transformation of the organisation. They are regarded as authorities in one or two specific topics.
An organisation that is motivated and enthusiastic about the transformation and thus play an active role on architectural topics due to the current architectural principles delivering results.
Next to that you get to spend significant time visiting and presenting at Architectural Summits worldwide to be inspired and to inspire.
In this role you can earn up to € 130.000,= per year with excellent secondary benefits such as a car, a personal and flexible budget, etc.
For more information you can reach Oliver Jongma on email@example.com or + 31614592676.